Job Title: Lecturer I (Mechanical Engineering)
- The candidate must have a Ph.D degree in relevant discipline from a recognised University plus at least three (3) years of relevant cognate experience in an accredited tertiary Institution.
- In addition, the candidate must have at least two (2) good publications in reputable national and offshore journals.
- Holders of Full Fellowship in the Medical Disciplines, Ph.D holders from Engineering, Law, Environmental Studies, Pharmacy shall be appointed Lecturer I without publication.
- Ability to initiate and supervise research programmes at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
CONUASS 4 (N1,133,551.00 - N1,455,335.00)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their spiral bound applications with detailed curriculum vitae stating:
Name in full
Post sought for
Place and Date of Birth (with evidence)
Home Address/Phone Number(s)
Present postal and e-mail addresses
Number, Names and Ages of Children
Educational Institutions attended with dates
Academic and Professional Qualifications, including Distinctions with Dates (enclose photocopies of certificates)
Statement of work experience including full details of former and presents posts, dates, post held and current salary
Other activities outside present employment
Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees who should forward reports to the Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Any other relevant information
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing fifteen (15) copies of their applications, the POSITION to which they are responding to. All applications should be addressed and delivered to the:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State,
Closing Date: 12th October, 2016.