Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
Job Title: Logistics Associate
- Andela is seeking a detail oriented planner with strong communications skills to serve as its Recruitment Logistics Associate.
- At the core of Andela’s talent operation is the process that guides the engagement, assessment, and selection of Andela’s Fellows.
- As the Recruitment Logistics Associate you will be responsible for building and improving systems for applicant tracking, communications, scheduling, and event planning, as well as inter-departmental coordination.
- You are over-communicative and highly collaborative
- You have experience with and a love for for tool-driven (calendars, surveys etc.) complex logistics management
- You are motivated by the creation of quality protocols, processes, and references
- You are skilled at Identifying bottlenecks in the department and offering solutions to remove bottlenecks
- You are biased towards action. You take action first, and improve on the actions for optimal results.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and excellence-oriented mindset.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Planning large scale events without requiring “last minute adjustments”
- Building or refining internal work flows and departmental processes
- Experience in a high-performance recruitment team
- Demonstrable commitment to the belief that talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not
- Self-awareness and a constant desire for personal improvement
Closing Date: Not Specified