FORTIS in partnership with the German AFOS Foundation, and the German Catholic Entrepreneurs Association (BKU) is implementing a project co-financed by the German Government to strengthen FORTIS’s capacity to promote qualitative growth and efficiently manage the quality of its services. Focus is on ensuring efficient management of resources, personnel development as well as improving FORTIS’s capacity to provide further training to other microfinance institutions.
Job Title: Management Trainee (Finance)
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of regional and branch accountants
- Support the Chief Finance Officer in developing a robust financial strategy for the bank
- Supervise the preparation of the bank’s annual budget
- On-the-job training (operations - Field, Branch, Region and Head Office) - 3 months
- Functional information and involvement in projects - 2 months.
- Project Management and responsibility - 2 months
- Special training in the functional areas where the future job is planned - 3 months.
- Formal training units in the form of seminars and workshops on relevant management skills - 2 months and upon resumption.
- The ideal candidate must possess a B.Sc degree
- Candidates are required to be between the ages 25 to 30 years old as at the date of application
- Maximum of 3 years work experience, fresh graduate are also eligible
- Ability to use IT tools such MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.