Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
Job Title: Manager Cleaning Services
- This leadership role will have complete responsibility for all business operations, marketing and field service personnel.
- The Manager will have a clear track record of operations management with core services that include: laundry services, chemical cleaning, and cryogenic cleaning equipment.
- Prior experience providing on-site services such as the cleaning of industrial process equipment, newly built houses, laundry services is essential.
- Setting and achieving revenue targets while controlling expenditures with defined budgets.
- Marketing and promoting business for effective growth
- Lead, train, and motivate all operations, maintenance, and field service personnel reinforcing company values, integrity, project execution, and commitment to safety.
- Promote culture of safety and operating in an environmentally conscious manner.
- Ensure compliance with all proper safety and regulatory procedures at all times.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships continually improving operations and assessing new business development opportunities.
- Graduate with relevant years of experience
- 3-5years of managerial or supervisory experience and a strong working knowledge of industrial cleaning
- Experience with process safety management (PSM) is a plus.
- Dynamic leadership skills with clear track record of high achievement.
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org