Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Support the company in the implementation of its marketing campaigns.
- Producing & analyzing sales figures, and reporting them to marketing managers.
- Proof reading for all marketing materials, both print and online.
- Writing marketing emails & sending them to customers & sales prospects.
- Assisting the marketing team with day to day administration duties.
- Responsible for maintaining & updating the company’s website & social media
- Coordinating telemarketing activity.
- Managing & maintaining product & data information within company systems.
- Assisting in organizing promotional events.
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, customers and suppliers.
- Involved in drafting PowerPoint and Word pitches.
- Attending networking events & promoting the company.
- Liaising on a daily basis with customers and agents.
- Working with the sales team to maintain and update pricing / listing details.
- Involved in producing and publishing online marketing material.
OND or equivalent with minimum 2 years experience in similar role in the sport betting environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application letters and CV's indicating location to: email@example.com