Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand our distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s and MSP’s and the competitive market landscape in which they operate
- Develop the value prop of the PM Global Channel Reseller Program in the market and articulate its value in all partner-facing messaging
- Drive awareness of the PM Global Channel Reseller Program through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives and other marketing-related activities
- Own the partner readiness strategy for channel programs and develop/maintain partner-related training materials
- Develop through-partner marketing campaigns that partners can easily leverage in their demand generation efforts
- Build and mentor a high performing team
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years channel marketing, product marketing or partner marketing experience with at least 3 years of direct interaction with distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s or MSP’s.
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to influence wide audiences at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop market insights, marketing strategy and analyze marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
Closing Date: Not Specified