Job Title: Operation Manager
- Increasing the production capacity by improving performance. Oversee production control
- Ensuring achievement of the production targets.
- Supervise Drilling and Production Operations.
- Leading the production and drilling team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of product volumes.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods. Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses, oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements. Provide cost and risk management.
- Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organization.
- Taking corrective actions to rectify variances.
- Managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specs and contract terms and conditions.
- Managing field production assets to ensure optimum exploitation and administrating the resources to operate and maintain all surface facilities to ensure optimum availability of oil production around the clock in a safe and environmental friendly manner.
- Ensuring proper implementation of approved reservoir management and monitoring programs.
- Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Effectively maintaining internal and external communications with a broad variety of engineering disciplines and management.
- Supervising facilities and production engineers, and contract gaugers in the field.
- 2 years Experience
- HND or Bachelors degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org