Job Title: Principle of Accounting Home Tutor
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School Principle of Accounting.
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.