Job Title: Project Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of the assigned Projects from Inception to Completion with full ownership of activities in Project Sites.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices
- Ensure the effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all functions and all other project participants.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
- Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects by providing strong advisory services and project interventions, for all projects works.
- Interacting with Portfolio Project Managers and Constructions Engineers on Project Progress & requirements and Implements all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to the global Project Schedules
- Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
- Works in assistance with the Construction Engineers to carry load testings and Pre – Commissioning evaluations on all assigned projects in areas of signifant expertise
B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of 7 years’ experience in Project Management of large construction and power projects
- Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Manager to email@example.com