Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Has the responsibility for taking off Quantities and submitting back up calculations showing the methodology of work.
- Will be responsible for Pre-contract; Post-Contract & General Administration
- Developing Bills of Engineering measurement for civil works
- Developing Bills of Quantities for building and site works
- Interim and final valuations
- Checking Contractor’s insurance Policy, workmen’s compensations, third party insurance, All risk insurance policy advance payment irrevocable Guarantee
- Calculating fair price estimate based on BOQ
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Pre & post project work (Financial reporting & Accounting)
- Feasibility & viability study of project construction
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying with minimum 8 years Experience
- Professional Certification: Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Institute of cost management, Chartered Institute of Arbitration, Nigeria.
- This position is for Nigerian Nationals with at least 4 years’ experience in Consultancy and 4 years in Construction.
- A Registered Quantity Surveyor
Skills and Abilities
- Effective IT Skill; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, project, power point )
- Good working knowledge of QS-CAD & MB3 and preferably Auto CAD
- Accurately take and process requisitions
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities
- Crystal reporting system experience
- Safe work Habits
- Excellent communication skill
- Solid time management skill
- Follow Yield management procedures
- Mental & Cognitive Requirements:
- Creative: Ability to create & invent.
- Intelligent: Sheer knowledge & ability to understand, comprehend & learn.
- Wisdom: Problem solving, application of knowledge & Adaptability.
- Ability: to plan & prioritize work.
Closing Date: 20th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com