Job Title: Sales Administrative Officer
- Responsible for providing timely Sales report.
- Principal Accountabilities - (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure the Preparation and prompt delivery of specified Sales reports for management decision making.
- Ensure proper record keeping and filing of customers documents
- Support Customer Development Representatives, Sales Officers and Regional managers with other ad-hoc administrative sales tasks including (but not limited to):
- Attend to request for Customer files(creation, management and development)
- Reporting and Scope - (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth/)
- Position reports directly to the National Sales Manager- Outdoor
- The scope of this position is domestic.
- Monthly Customer Performance Report
- Market Visit Itinerary (Performance of Customers on list)
- Proficient in the use of ERP, Microsoft Navision, CRM, Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Learning and Career Opportunities
- In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills