It started with a commitment to build powerful, dependable products and for 95 years, we've designed hundreds of new products and hired & promoted thousands of people. We are committed to building partnerships with our people, our customers, our environment and our communities. This is how we do business. And we call Working Right.
Job Title: Sales Engineering Graduate
- The purpose of Sale Engineering graduate will be to assist the team to help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the solutions that are available for buying (the pre-sales role); to troubleshoot problems with their implementations — that is, to help ensure that the solutions work successfully once the buying decision has been made (the post-sales role) and to maximize sales.
- Builds upon and maintains existing relationships by supporting the account team in selling the organization's products and services to an assigned set of customers or a geographic region.
- Assists in organization of customer visits and negotiations
- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
- Assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and to deliver high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ products.
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
Closing Date: Ongoing