Job Type: Security Guard
- Under the supervision of the Administrative/ Office Assistant, the incumbent ensures Prevention of unauthorized visitors or property damage and maintains safe and secure environment for Visitors and Employees by patrols, monitors and ensures safety of lives and property within premises and personnel.
- Maintains a 24/7 surveillance over the premises.
- Minimum relevant qualification from secondary academic institution, Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years' work experience as a Security Guard with Basic knowledge about electrical fittings and appliances safety rules.
- Retired personnel of the Military, Para-Military or the police force will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Oyo
Closing Date: 23 September, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a One page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email