Dukoria International Limited is an indigenous and integrated Company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Starting business as a medium general consultant, its share capital has increased over the years and now at 3,000,000 (three million) ordinary shares of N1.00 each i.e. N3,000,000 (three million Naira) fully paid up share capital presently to meet requirements for its business of becoming one of the most reliable and financially strong consultant in the Oil & Gas sector.
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Analyst
- Prepare and Analyzed Soil & water Samples for Organics and Metals Analysis in accordance with ASTM and EPA standard methods
- Actively participated in developing and maintaining QA Systems encompassing the quality principles outlined by the International Standards Organization, with emphasis on documentation and preparation of SOPâ€™s
- Validation of Methods and Verification of Analytical apparatus.
- Analysis & Reporting of Soil and water Samples of Oil & Gas Companies and matching Compliance with DPR and FMENV regulatory guidelines.
- Ensures maintenance and assessment of instruments and a high level of accuracy in sample prep and analysis
- Avid knowledge and use/troubleshooting of Mercury Cold Vapour Technique of AAS
- Maintains knowledge of relevant state and federal legislation
- Ensures and maintains turnaround time (TAT) directives for the lab
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (with emphasis on quality control) and distinguish and communicate SOP non conformances to management
- 4+ years in Laboratory Operations.
- Special skills and hands-on lab instrument such as: AAS & ICP-MS; GC/FID,ECD; GC-MS etc; Ability to excel in any other chromatographic techniques of analysis.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team; Ability to work under pressure especially on recurring task to meet up with clients deadline for results delivery.
- Excellent client relationships, great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills, technical writing and presentation skills complemented by proficiency in many computer applications including Microsoft Suite & statistical software.
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send resume and cover letter to email@example.com