Job Title: Senior Officer- Internal Control Unit
- The incumbent will be reporting to the Manager Internal Control Unit. The successful candidate will conduct audit of Adolescent 360 sub-recipients/sub-contractors’ financial reports, assess internal control system, manage verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will review Adolescent 360 Fund transactions in SFH field offices and in the head office operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) financial reporting and other regulations.
- S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit, if fraudulent activities are suspected; participate in fixed assets verification exercise, bank cheques and other accountable forms.
- The successful candidate will review tax computations and other statutory requirements (e.g. PAYE, Pension, NHF, etc) to ensure compliance as well as conduct audits of cash funds at the head office and field offices.
Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
Skills and Experience
- Must possess minimum three (3) years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Closing Date: 14th September, 2016.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.