Job Title: Senior Programme Officer
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services, through ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
- S/he will manage the Pharmacy Unit to ensure excellent delivery of pharmaceutical care and uninterrupted supply of anti-retroviral drugs and other relevant medications.
- S/he will also ensure that the project maintains Good Pharmacy Practice and Standards in clinical service delivery.
- Must possess a university degree in degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Services/Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Must possess a proven record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment and implementing health projects conducted with disease control programmes in low-income countries.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the ART regime and current global/national guidelines for dispensing ARV.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing and data interpretation skills.
- Presentation skills.
Closing Date: 14th September 2016.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.