We are solving challenging problems that enable allow our clients to easily and reliably run their operations. We are looking for top class software developers to work on mobile, web, and backend applications. We’re looking for both fresh engineers with boatloads of potential and senior engineers with experience with large, distributed systems, who can provide technical leadership across our systems, from the API to the backend subsystems. Cross-team coordination, time management and great communication skills are essential
Job Title: Software Engineering Associate - Graduate Trainee
- Work within Software Engineering team to support the development of a world class interfaces for our software platform.
- Build a responsive UI for our new platform using HTML and Bootstrap.
- Interact with our Data Engineers to develop innovative ways of visualizing huge amounts of data.
- Develop solutions to User Story based requirements
- Building software to pass automated acceptance tests and delivery requirements
- Work together with the product management team to incorporate the needs of our customers and help them fulfil their goals.
Skills and Experience
- Strong web design skills especially with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap
- 2+ completed live projects i.e. websites, open source contributions, or academic work.
- Demonstrable experience with 2D or 3D graphic design software e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Blender, or an equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on simplicity, responsiveness and great user experience.
- Motivation to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolutions of frontend web technology.
- Experience with developing apps for Android or iOS is a great plus
Closing Date: Not Specified