Job Title: Specialist Systems Engineer
- Provides Oversight to the product engineering leads to the project and the technical solutions provided.
- Manage the technical execution of projects•.
- Participate in project tender (technical & commercial) and prepare FEED studies as assigned.
- Review client provided documentation and ensure review/understanding by the project team members.
- Initiate and supervise the technical clarifications with client. Champion resolution of any technical gaps. (Goal = clean starts)
- Appropriate maintenance of client requirements and tracking clarifications/deviations.
- Active follow-up with product lines to ensure the products comply with the project requirements including interfaces
- Participate and manage internal technical meetings.
- Ensure project design review plans and technical reviews are being performed to meet internal and external requirements
- Responsible to establish the project system requirements.
- Prepare documents required for DR-1
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum of 5 years' experience in Systems engineering, product design engineering, and/or aftermarket engineering preferred. Working knowledge of more than one FMC product group and/or related industry experience.
Expected high competence in one product line (min) and design processes.
Closing Date: 23-Sep-2016