Job Type: State Training Officer
- The incumbent will coordinate, and support for implementation of the Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV New Funding Model (NFM) targeting KP-led CSOs capacity building and training activities in the state.
- S/he will work with other staff members, relevant government agencies, and other key stakeholders building the capacity and strengthening participation of KP-led CSOs in HIV implementation in the state.
- Work with Central Training Officer to develop updated training materials for KP-led CSOs capacity building.
- Working with the ECEWS training teams develop and deliver training courses, as well as "training of trainers" programs in order to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Facilitate scheduled training of KP-led CSOs on leadership, project management, and financial Management, financial/budgetary plans, exercise quality the control overall procedures and documents, and ensure proper follow-up as necessary.
- Coordinate KP-Led CSOs for timely submission of reporting on programs, including ad hoc, monthly, interim, quarterly, annual and end-of-project reports.
- Compile monthly performance reports from trainings, including training satisfaction, performance reviews, mock interviews, and client feedback to present to the Program Committee
- Coach KP-led CSOs to improve their effectiveness, coordination, participation and visibility
- Review CSOs performance quarterly to identify issues that can be resolved by changes to the program, and advises management accordingly.
Bachelor's degree in Science or Social Science.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least two years working on HI V/AIDS counseling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Experience working with MARPs
Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Oyo
Closing Date: 23 September 2016
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a One page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: email@example.com with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email