Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for the material cost and distribution of products/raw materials for Subsea Operations involving multiple plants and suppliers.
- Plans a system to provide materials at the lowest cost, maintains optimum inventory levels of raw, in-process and finished goods to meet business goals, manages the distribution of materials from issue of PO to receipt of parts/services and ultimately presentation of such to the assembly floor.
- Also responsible the creation of the lowest TCO supply chain to support the Business Unit goals.
- Administers and directs procurement at plant location to assure that all components, supplies, and services essential to the operation of the plant are delivered on a timely basis and in the quality and quantity consistent with the policy and the lowest total cost.
- Administers and directs an effective raw, including production and the purging of obsolescence and the direct reporting of rejects and scrap; continually improve inventory turns.
- Administers and directs an effective Cost Improvement Program for reducing the material cost of products, suppliers, 3rd party services, and maintenance/repairs components at plants.
- Coordinates Engineering changes with all suppliers ensure a smooth transition.
- Works across functions and the supply base in development of more effective JIT delivery schedules, including application of contemporary techniques, e.g./ containerization, remote warehousing, multiple stop delivery service, point of use stocking, hardware consignment, etc. Develops effective logistic solutions to deliver product to multiple locations including international locations.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner. Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Procurement, Operations or related field
8-10years concentrated experience in purchasing/supply chain.
Demonstrated experience with global contract negotiations, multi-site interfaces, supply chain management, supplier quality systems and development and implementation of sourcing strategies. Must have an understanding of a broad range of categories: machining, fabrication, OEM’s, 3rd party services and manufacturing processes. Technical, metallurgical or engineering background helpful but not required
Closing Date: 23-Sep-2016