Job Title: Systems Test Engineer
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and Systems Integration Testing.
- Administers and directs procurement at plant location to assure that all components, supplies, and services essential to the operation of the plant are delivered on a timely basis and in the quality and quantity consistent with the policy and the lowest total cost.
- Administers and directs an effective raw, including production and the purging of obsolescence and the direct reporting of rejects and scrap; continually improve inventory turns.
- Administers and directs an effective Cost Improvement Program for reducing the material cost of products, suppliers, 3rd party services, and maintenance/repairs components at plants.
- Coordinates Engineering changes with all suppliers ensure a smooth transition.
- Works across functions and the supply base in development of more effective JIT delivery schedules, including application of contemporary techniques, e.g./ containerization, remote warehousing, multiple stop delivery service, point of use stocking, hardware consignment, etc. Develops effective logistic solutions to deliver product to multiple locations including international locations.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner. Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
Bachelor’s Degree with a strong mechanical background. 4 years’ mechanical, electronic and/or hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment and successful completion of the FMC's Subsea Service Technician Apprentice Program or Engineering Boot Camp
Closing Date: 23-Sep-2016