Job Title: UFR Installation Engineer
- Review of installation analysis, installation procedures and operational installation related documents.
- Lead technical discussions with the contractor, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders.
- Participate to various technical workshops.
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops.
- Follow up on interfaces with other client packages.
- On an occasional basis, attend to activities on site or offshore.
- Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated UFR Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc), TUPNI Marine/Logistic or clients HQ Specialists (DEV/TEC), or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during installation design and installation phases and that design is approved by Third parties (Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with clients HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the installation phase.
- Participating to the UFR installation risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Participating in various technical reviews (COMOPS, SIMOPS, Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews, Risk Assessments) and ensuring implementation of recommendations as necessary.
- Reports to UFR Installation & Pre-commissioning Manager any issues the candidate may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate including Compressed Air Emergency Breathing system training.
- Shall be in possession of a Department of Petroleum Resources Offshore Safety Passport.
- Shall have a valid Residence Permit.