Job Title: Key Account Manager
- To market and drive the growth of assigned products to targeted customers.Develop and manage clients’ relationship to meet their needs and business sustainability.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the organization to boost revenue and profitability
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from sourcing to when sales is achieved
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including Customer Acceptance ,Invoicing and Payments
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product and service offerings and serve as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target market
- Define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions
- Update all information into the CRM as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Periodic Sales Targets Reports
- Key Customer Account Management Report
- Account Life-cycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance
- Prospective Customer Pipelines
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings
- Competitor Analysis Reports
Generic / Technical Competencies:
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently
- Strong experience or familiarity within both the local and international markets
- A strong appreciation for operating environment with emphasis of potential risks and opportunities.
- Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Good first degree in related discipline
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- At least 8years in a marketing position.
- Should have successfully sold services, business solutions within the major industries – Telecoms, Financial Services, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Consulting etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.