Job Title: Accountant
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and company board and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operation.
- Evaluate compliance with existing organization policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implanted and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Conduct investigation of suspected internal fraud.
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor's Degree in Economics/ Accounting/Finance. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must be Chartered, ICAN / ACCA
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Experience
9th November, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org