The Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA), the implementing Agency for the CSDP within Kogi State, now invites Expression of Interest from eligible Candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Assist in keeping of records, Petty cash and other financial matters that will be assigned from time to time
- Responsible to the Finance and Admin Manager and the General Manager
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration or Banking and Finance, with at least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of computer packages is essential.
9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified Applicant (Private Sector or the Civil Service) should submit Five (5) numbers of hand written letters of Expression of Interest (EOI) with Five (5) copies of CV which must include details bio-data, next of kin and relevant work experience to:
Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA),
4, Nature's Garden Street,
Ajacent Confluence Beach Hotel,
- The envelop should be clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the of Accounts Clerk" and "Do not open before 12:00pm; 9th November, 2016".
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.