Job Title: Admin/Marketing Officer
- An Experienced Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- Strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
5th November, 2016.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com