Job Title: Assessment Team Leader
- The Assessment Team Leader will oversee all technical assessments being conducted in country.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the assessment team.
- The team leader will be responsible for providing guidance and supervision to all technical assessment employees, participating in sectoral coordination meetings as required, and overseeing the development of a competitive and responsive proposal.
- The assessment team leader will report directly to the Technical Director of Humanitarian Response and the Nigerian Country Director.
- Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and external clients in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Manages and defines the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the completion of the project(s) life cycle.
- Creates work plans based on goals and targets, and implement evidence based interventions in a one or more multi-sector areas, as well as new technologies and practices.
- Collaborates with other sectors in order to integrate work plans, budgets and multi-sector interventions, which are essential for the success and sustainability of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent (Master’s degree or its international equivalent preferred);
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff;
- Experience in multi-sector management and implementation;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning, capacity building and team management;
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate;
- Related experience with operating in insecure environments.