Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Manager - Plastics
- Assist the Maintenance manager in the maintenance of production machines, buildings and accessories, plant’s Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Facility Maintenance activities to ensure a safe and profitable facility.
- Coordinate and assist day to day activities within the Maintenance department including breakdowns, preventive and predictive maintenance and projects.
- Minimize downtime through analysis, corrective action, training, team building, and process improvements.
- Develop and enforce plant and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing capital expenditure projects.
- All activities must be carried out in line with best global manufacturing and accepted engineering standards
- Analyse situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs that will help in reducing overall unplanned down time and increase overall equipment reliability
- Promote plant goals such as Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Monitor, track, and analyse production efficiencies in Manufacturing.
- Direct capital program for the facility, including costing, justifying where applicable, procurement, installation, cost control and as required
- Coordinate and assist in all new installations and machine/facility rebuilding or repair as per accepted engineering standard
- Delegate daily work assignments.
- Meet operational needs and requirements within budget.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines in an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Develops or revises standard operational procedures and implement agreed SOP’s in compliance with standards and procedures
- Assist with implementation of safety equipment for plant equipment and compliance of plant and equipment with safety requirements.
- Assure new equipment reviews are conducted on all new and modified equipment
- Continuously improve reliability
- Assist with engineering store controls
- Additional duties as defined by management
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering degree or HND
- 10 – 15 years post NYSC qualification.
- Experience in Injection plastic manufacturing environment
- Result oriented and able to handle multiple projects.
- Must have vast hands on experience
- knowledge of injection moulding machines including Hydraulic main and control systems, Mechanical, Electrical, and PLC
- Must possess good communications skills, both written and oral.Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, numerical, statistical, computer, and reasoning skills.
- Excellent MS Office experience.
- Demonstrates organizational and team building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
11th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org