Job Title: Assistant Production Manager - Plastics
- To provide overall responsibility in assisting the Production Manager in achieving production targets by managing machine efficiencies, quality, production schedules, solving quality related problems and condition of machines and EHS.
- Assist Production manager to achieve targets. and continuously train employees and maintain a disciplined production department.
- To ensure all machines and equipments are in good condition and is operated effectively to achieve production targets..
- Ensure that all production reports for each machine is completed accurately
- Monitor daily production schedule
- Achieve target based on available capacity.
- Coordinate with all departments
- Manage all quality related problems within accepted time span
- Maintain global best practice in manufacturing and production, while considering quality, and quantity.
- Coordinate Work distribution, allocation, and other activities of subordinates.
- Reviewing workers performance
- Arrange for prompt repairs and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Producing computerised reports.
- Continuously reduce scrap produced
- Training of personnel
- B.Eng. /B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production Engineering.
- 10 years post graduate qualification with hands on injection moulding production plant and management experience.
- Hands on experience in plastic injection moulding.
- Sound hands on experience and good track record of leading and controlling people
- Excellent organizational skills, excellent communication skills at all levels, managerial skills, and results orientated.
- Good knowledge in injection moulding machines and plastics processing
- Knowledge of different raw materials, machine moulds, production, machine maintenance,
- Good knowledge of global best practice in manufacturing and Production Industry.
- Exposure to Maintenance, Quality, and HSE Standards.
- Advanced computer literacy
11th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org