Bridge International Academies offers a tremendous opportunity to grow with one of the world’s most exciting, ambitious, and socially conscious companies, with leadership roles available across a number of competencies and geographies. We look forward to getting to know you!
Job Title: Associate,Finance
- The Associate,Finance will play a critical part in implementing Finance policies and interacting with external business partners and internal departments.
- The Finance Associate should expect to work in a very fast-paced environment supporting a company that is constructing 150 academies a year.
- The right hire for this position is driven, competitive, analytical, attentive, resourceful, organized and constantly seeking improvement.
- He or she pays attention to detail and is proficient at ERP systems and excel.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a flexible schedule and is willing to put in additional hours.
- Prepare and enter journal entries and adjustments into the accounting system
- Checking daily banking transactions and reconciling bank accounts
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements, reconciliations and reports
- Review and management of general ledger accounts
- Ensuring purchase order, Goods Received Notes and invoices are matched
- Review and process bank and Mobile money payments
- Ensuring proper documentation and filing of all paperwork
- Reviewing all payments requests are in adherence to Finance policies
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with a very unpredictable schedule
- Degree in a business/finance related field
- ICAN (or related qualification) part 2 or above
- Proficiency in excel and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision