We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled, and on our way to profitability. Bridge expects to continue rapid expansion in Kenya, has launched operations in Uganda and will be launching in Nigeria in 2015.
Job Title: Associate,Real Estate-Nigeria
- The Associate, Real Estate is responsible for the acquisition of land where Bridge International Academies will be constructed.
- In this role, you must negotiate deals, secure viable plots and complete paperwork for land acquisition to effectively close deals on land acquisition.
- Full and complete acquisition of land upon which a Bridge International Academy will be constructed.
- Using the GIS technology to identify and source for plots within the given target circles.
- Thorough vetting and completion of the documents required for land acquisition and leasing in Nigeria, including land searches, relevant maps, rates, rents and taxes, succession procedures e.t.c.
- Ensuring proper due diligence is carried out with regard to Nigerian land policies and the existing land regimes/tenure systems.
- Price negotiations according to the laid out Bridge policies.
- Accompanying the surveyor during the surveying process
- Submission and follow up and obtaining of planning approvals within the stipulated time.
- Ensuring proper execution of documents by the vendors and their legal representatives.
- Registration of leases and transfers at respective lands registries.
- Attending to local administration, local authorities and community representatives as part of the development process.
- Resolving of any land disputes that may arise.
- Any other tasks by team supervisor
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar sales role
- Experience in Real Estate transactions an asset
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Absolute personal integrity
- Attention to detail, highly organized with excellent analytical & organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Technologically savvy, able to use technology to organize and execute on all goals
- Passionate about children and education in Africa
- Knowledge of the local languages
- Bachelor's degree, diploma or technical certificate in real estate, finance business administration or any other related field