Job Title: Business Development Manager – Parts, Bytes and Services
- Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how.
- Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
- Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions of Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Represent the interest of Automotive Aftermarket divisions in defined area of work
- Support the business development and market share of Workshop Test Equipment in defined Countries
- Research for Market Information: key players by product range, market volume and market share product.
- Research for potential customers and / or local partners
- Promotion of AS and WTE ranges towards business partners/customers
- Collection of customer product requirement
- Collection of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Support in event organization and promotion (Bosch or partners)
- Consultancy to partners: ensuring sales competency at partner level, assist partner in overcoming Structural weaknesses.
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular market and customer visit in the defined countries
- Support the definition of the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned countries in alignment with the Regional Director.
- 4-5 Years working experience in International business development/marketing environment/Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Educational background in Engineering, MBA in Business Administration
- Technical knowledge related to the automotive industry
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision making environment
- Understanding of distribution account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English and French languages, German is a plus.
- Preferable work experience of SAP
Method of Application
Interested & Qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org