Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
Job Title: Project Engineer (Civil Engineer)
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blue prints, aerial photography, and other topography or geologic data to plan projects.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed construction designs
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Managing Director.
21st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: email@example.com