Job Title: Clinical Specialist
- To assist in achieving sales revenue and market share targets by assisting sales reps with customer service and support.
- To ensure that the Company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Provide technical backup at follow-ups, clinics, Pre-discharge and implants as required
- Support sales reps with inventory control, Documentation, including the expedited delivery of stock to customers as needed.
- Support sales reps’ account sales strategies through regular contact with key specialists and technical staff.
- Support clinical study activities.
- Gather market intelligence on customer and competitor activity and communicate to sales reps and sales manager.
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of and adherence to any corporate or government compliance issue.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Manage CRDM Programmer including software update, replacement and place order if require.
- Manage Patient information such as Patient card preparation, distribution, and traceability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communicator and presenter
- Understands and delivers excellent customer service
- Professional presentation / presence.
- Enjoys interacting and participating in a team environment.
- Can work autonomously.
- Self motivated and positive
- Outgoing, confident and friendly
- “Can do” attitude
- Demonstrated understanding of the function and purpose of pacing products and operates as a technical support expert
- Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness and ability to learn complex technical information
- Technically & clinically astute
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Bachelor degree in Nurses/Medical field/Science related is preferred
- Experience in Clinical Specialist is advantage.
- Willing to work after office hours/weekends
- Able to work and stand in operating room during surgery procedures.
- Able to drive with license.