At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters.
We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
Job Title: Contributions Graduate
Within the West Africa OTC Market Content team, the job holder will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist with all the admin tasks inherent to the on boarding of new content (Create contribution codes, pages, spreadsheets and user permission)
- Contribution retention (monitor existing contributions and proactively call the contributors to ensure regular contributions)
- Align with the central Contribution Admin team and local Technical Account Manager team in order to be a point of reference in the troubleshooting of any contribution issues at client sites.
- Manage contributed data quality/consistency and support Data Service Request and queries resolving
- Perform manual updating of behalf of clients when necessary