Job Title: Driver
- To drive Personnel and move goods between and within Communities and within and outside the State.
- Responsible to the Finance and Admin Manager and the General Manager.
- Minimum of first school leaving certificate, secondary school certificate or OND in Automobile Engineering.
- Must have practical working knowledge of the Traffic Code, possess a current driving license of group C, D or E and experience in auto mechanic is essential.
- An accident - free driving experience of not less than two (2) years.
- Possession of driver/mechanic trade test II certificate will be an added advantage.
9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicant (Private Sector or the Civil Service) should submit Five (5) numbers of hand written letters of Expression of Interest (EOI) with Five (5) copies of CV which must include details bio-data, next of kin and relevant work experience to:
The General Manager,
Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA),
4, Nature's Garden Street,
Ajacent Confluence Beach Hotel,
- The envelop should be clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the of Driver" and "Do not open before 12:00 pm; 9th November, 2016".
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.