Job Title: Emergency Food Security/Resilient Livelihoods Coordinator
- To ensure quality and impact in the country’s work on resilient livelihood and food security through supporting country in EFSL programs, facilitation of technical support and capacity building to Oxfam and partners’ teams, provision of sound national analysis and through supporting linkages from program work to policy influence.
- The EFSL Officer will be the main liaison person for the EFSL programming between Oxfam and relevant stakeholders and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in livelihood programs and may assist them in coordinating EFSL activities
- S/he will ensure that the notion of “gender at the heart of our work" is present in all work s/he takes forward.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Food Security, Climate Change or a related field of study with 8-10 years of field experience in food security, Agriculture, and resilient livelihoods, including experience in emergency response and recovery following natural disaster and social protection/safety nets.
4th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum vitae as one attachment in English to: email@example.com to the attention of "The Recruiter"
- This is a re-advertisement, all persons including those that applied previously should apply
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the closing date for the best chance of moving forward.