Fan Milk products are channeled to our teeming customers across the length and breadth of the country. We directly employ over 800 employees, and provide indirect employment to thousand others from bicycle boys to agents and franchise holders, not to mention suppliers and vendors that cover the entire spectrum of business activities.
Job Title: Van Sales Man -Indoor Sales (Lagos)
- Accountable for delivery of products to retail outlets in area of coverage within 24hrs of receiving the order
- Accountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets in outlets visited each day
- Accountable for merchandising sales points with products supplied according to approved plannogram
- Monitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Retail Sales Rep
- Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk and retail outlets
- Delivery of wholesome products to retail outlets within 24hrs of receiving order from RSR
- Collection of payments for products delivered
- Retail Asset Management
- Sales budget for all retail outlets in territory of coverage
- Customer Satisfaction
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- He/She must be an outgoing and convincing personalities, energetic with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of OND in any field of study.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Negotiation Skills.
- He/She must have possess a valid driver's licence
- He/She must know how to drive both manual and automatic heavy duty vehicles
Learning and Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder management
- Business development skills