Job Title: ATR 42/72 type Experienced Captains and First Officers
- Safe conduct of flight according ASL Airlines Policies and International Rules of the Air
- Ensure safety and security of passenger, cargo and other load as well as the vessel itself
- Economical conduct of flights in the best interest of the company
- Captains: command and leadership of entire crew whilst on duty
- First Officers: able to take over and assist the Commander in all his duties
- Valid type rating on ATR 42 / 72
- Captains: a minimum of 4,500 flight hours of which 1,000 PIC hours are on type
- First Officers: a minimum of 1,500 flight hours thereof 500 hours on type
- Previous experience working in Africa / Asia is of advantage
- For these positions we are looking for reliable, flexible and friendly personalities, highly experienced, with a "can do" attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment
- Strong team spirit, customer and service orientation are self-evident
- Employment Conditions Entry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement.
- Permanent full time contract with competitive salaries and benefits.
- Irregular work patterns (night cargo flights).
- Duty time regulations according to EASA-OPS.
- Duties performed at outstations away from place of residence (various bases in Africa).