Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in Lagos.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Relevant work experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 33 years by December 2016.
28th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Financial Sales Executive" as subject of the mail.