As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
Job Title: First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- The First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
- It is a talent sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young, intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
- The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice.
- Driven by our vision, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
- Here in First Bank, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.
- Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria listed below.
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
7th November, 2016.
Click Here for More Information