As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country.
People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
Job Title: 2016 Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP - Season 2)
- Career opportunities exist for suitably qualified, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic Service Executives to be converted to Full-Time Employees on Executive Trainee grade.
- The opportunity is exclusive to FirstBank’s Service Executives and is aimed at ensuring that the Bank’s Talent Management Philosophy continues to provide all segment of our workforce an enriching and truly rewarding career.
- We therefore seek application from eligible candidates who are desirous of advancing their career in the Bank as Full-Time Employees.
- Not more than 32years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA. will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 3 years as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
23rd October, 2016.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.