Job Title:Senior Analyst, IT Risk
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of processes for identifying, measuring and reporting of all relevant risks.
- He/she will be involved in the regular testing of the plan and update of major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly.
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and Compliance Committee in respect of documentation and review of information compliance
- Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties
- Ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.
- 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk
- Suitable/interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.