Job Title: Trainee Shift manager (Packaging)
- This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in any Engineering discipline.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Initiative and drive
- This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration.
- In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc,
- We offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
13th November, 2016
- Also note that you'll have to take the Heineken Go Places Interview to be able to apply for this Job. It's an interactive and interesting video interview that requires a strong internet connection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.