Job Title: Graphics/Frontend Developer (UI/UX)
- The Graphics Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client's needs before making design decisions.
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines - Working across a range of print and online materials you will be responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of clients
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- Designing and developing user interfaces for web applications
- Ability to build responsive websites using validated HTML,
- Construct varying layouts with CSS,
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator (or Corel Draw).
Education & Qualification:
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 - 3 years in a relevant field.
28th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com