We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work. For more information, visit www.google.com/careers.
Job Title: Business Intern 2017
SMB Sales and Operations:
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
- We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends.
- Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
Large Customer Sales:
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.
- We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
- We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
- Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
- And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture.
- In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive.
- Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two.
- At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
- Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Trust and Safety:
- At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day.
- Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success.
- We defend Google's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies.
- The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google's expanding base of products.
- We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry wide solutions.
- Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
Google Technical Services:
- The Google Technical Services team provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams.
- We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best.
- We collaborate closely with Google's engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers' businesses grow.
YouTube Partner Product Solutions:
- In just eight years, YouTube has grown into a video community that 1 billion people across the globe use to access information, share video, and shape culture.
- The YouTube and Video team helps budding filmmakers and musicians build careers, creates products like YouTube Live and runs collaborative projects like Life in a Day and the YouTube Space Lab.
- We are changing how people entertain, inform, share and change the world, one video at a time.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
1st December, 2016
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Nairobi, Kenya; Athens, Grehece; Kiev, Ukraine; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Oslo, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Wrocław, Poland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai - United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Moscow, Russia; Lagos, Nigeria; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Budapest, Hungary; Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
- Our team will review applications on a rolling basis. All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2017. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
- To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.