We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme - Wealth Management
- Wealth Management uses a range of products and solutions to help our clients grow and protect their wealth.
- The business caters to the needs of a wide range of clients - from individuals to small businesses and corporations.
- We have teams of Investments Advisors, Insurance Specialists and Treasury Specialists, who interact with clients and Relationship Managers providing expert insight on global markets and specialist advice.
- In your first year we will provide you with the broadest possible exposure to the Bank. Below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Wealth Management stream:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within our Wealth Management business. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Analyst, Bancassurance
- Product Analyst, Management Investments
- Analyst, Investment Strategy and Advisory
- Analyst, Asset Allocation
- Analyst, Advisory Platform
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying.
- That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.