Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Create eye-catching Website Banners, sliders and Advertisement
- graphics for in-house websites and social media accounts.
- Creating concepts for branding materials and creating Website and
- Application prototypes
- Make recommendations for potential improvements to current and
- future web and print marketing campaign.
- Provide creative digital marketing material
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time
- Must be a graduate of Engineering, from a reputable University.
- Minimum 5 years Hands on Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative collections (including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and CorelDraw etc.) and working on a Windows platform.
- Great visual sense and ability to combine colors to produce eye-catching results is essential.
- Experience in graphic design and production in a Web/advertising environment.
- Must have excellent photo composition, layout and typography skills.
- Works well under deadline-flexible and can handle multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Self-motivated; able to contribute to team atmosphere and voice ideas.
- This position requires the use of a computer and the ability to distinguish colors and details.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Professionalism regarding timing and deadlines.
17th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Position as subject of the email.