Job Title: Group HR Executive - (HR/Human Resources/Management Executive/Agriculture)
- Influence the implementation of effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area of accountability.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of the organisation and promote the organisation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal decision makers and interest groups, in support of tactical objective achievement.
- Develop annual operating plan and secure resources necessary to achieve identified objectives consistent with medium term requirements.
- Ensure the effective development and consolidation of reports that reflect organisational diagnostics and add value to the functional strategy.
- Scan the external environment within own professional area in order to evaluate the relevance of new practices, analyse and make recommendations.
- Contribute and drive appropriate prioritisation frameworks in the business unit in support of organisational objectives and limited resources.
- Translate and communicate implications of corporate vision and strategy for functional area.
- Manage complex operating unit to predetermined requirements.
- Direct, control, co-ordinate and optimise resources to meet established objectives and deliver agreed results to meet requirements of the mandate.
- Consider the effect of decisions on the strategic and tactical objectives & overall management of interconnected operations across the organisation.
- Anticipate issues or problems and develop plans for problem resolution within own area of expertise.
- Influence and facilitate co-operation and collaboration among own team(s) and organisational partners or customers.
- Demonstrate through delivery how function adds value to the organisational strategy.
- Build management team succession plans for critical roles in own area and influence strategic resource planning of partners.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behavior, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions
- Drive the development and implementation of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics frameworks throughout the functional area.
- Degree in HR/Organisational Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in HR/Industrial & Organizational Governance and HR Development.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3 - 4 years at senior management level.