Job Title: Hall Manager
- This position provides a full array of services related to Facilities Operations and is considered essential services personnel that must be available on a 24 hour, seven-day per week basis in the event of emergencies.
- Will link each maintenance item to a recurring operational budget and will oversee progress to determine if adequate resources are available to effectively complete all maintenance requirements while ensuring budget remains within established parameters.
- Orders, obtains, safeguards, distributes and maintains proper usage of needed equipment, materials and supplies.
- Formulates and executes plans for the effective utilization of assigned personnel and available equipment, material and supplies. Manages staff work assignments.
- Programs and plans work for regular and overtime shifts.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion and disciplining of employees.
- Responsible for supervising personnel and provides work schedules and assignments for personnel including: mechanics, shift engineers, forepersons and office staff and supervises the performance of their work.
- Maintains records of attendance, overtime, vacations, etc.
4th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com